Sunday, April 26, 2009

when i got back to inti after a week..

i got back to inti...took my stuf from the car and went up to my room...as usual...n got a shock of my life when i open my room door and sawwwww......the lights n the fan was still on!!..ahhh...i thought i off it d when i left A WEEK AGO for my sem break..O.o....feel so guilty nw....i off it straight away when i got in...and its still off while im typing this....the light and the fan must be in great anger and scolding me for the past week...im so sorry fan and light...so sooooo sorrreeeeee=(...='(

ps: im illegally staying in 'my' room nw..hehe..remember i said i forgot to book my room for my post-sem? thanks to my nice roommate n her future roommate...they let me stay for this week the sem break week while they're not here=) so sweet ppl...aww...

No comments:

Post a Comment