Saturday, April 25, 2009

exams!!!

I'll be having my A2 exam really really soooonnn...omagawshh...im am SO SCARED o.O for those who wonder wats A2? A2=finals for A-levels...yea...so...i'm nervous cause i don't wanna flung my A2 but im so 'jemuk' of looking at my notes...especially maths...i hate i hate i hate A2 maths! its so friggin hard n i just dont seem to understand a thing...i don't like doing stuf that i don't like and i definitely don't like studying subjects i don't like=( =( =(...wak wak='(...maybe thats why people say a-levels is hard cause u have to balance between subjects u don't like and those that u like...grr...i can't wait to be over and done with this...but but at the same time im sooo...UNPREPARED! ahhhh...im so stressed out i feel like going up to a high high mountain top and scream my heart out...i really do...used to do that when i was little...felt reallllyyyy nice=) everyone should try it...but nowadays its really hard to find a deserted hill...sad...anyway back to the point...nevermind me..im just stressed and maybe havin a mild panic attack=.= quack! ''study suyin study...don't be lazy d kay...studeeeee...'', says me.

No comments:

Post a Comment