Sunday, May 3, 2009

newborn star*


took these pics just yesterday while i went to visit the star in the pic...my cute lil cousin...hehe...shes actually adopted....but who cares? i love her sooo muchh! i never thought that there would be any adoption cases in my family...this is the first...i always wondered how would a family love an adopted child till this cute lil gurl came along...i finally understood...lol...she is 100% part of our family now and everyone loves her very very much=)




this sarong used to be my dad's long time ago! hehe


this is my uncle's wife...shes gonna be the mother of the lil baby

dunno why she looks like she just gave birth..hehe=p


my second ah yee and my mum



name : Clementine Lai Yan Yi


my uncle named her after his first wife...she passed away few years ago...yea..



this is my first ah yee....i think the baby likes to be carried by her the most..hehe...coz the baby always falls asleep easy when she carries her...



her parents are actually Vietnamese...so shes a vietnamese baby=)

she was 3 days old when i first held her!
now shes 2 months old d..hee..






lesson to learn :
1. it doesnt matter whether a chid is adopted or not as long as u give love to her.
2. if you don't want your baby think 'adoption' because there are many many people out there who want a baby but cant have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment